At the Bujinkan Roselle Dojo, we help develop the minds, bodies, and spirit of are students. We teach children how to have the courage and overcome any obstacles, be it emotional, physical, or societal. Our teachings extend into our everyday of lives, and not just in the dojo. Kids classes are for ages 5-8 and 8-12. Kids classes for 5-8 year-olds are more games based.
- We teach kids to be aware of their surroundings, their thoughts, and emotions.
- We teach kids how to develop self-discipline.
- Students learn to have respect for themselves, their environments, elders, family and teachers.
- Students will develop concentration, listening skills, study and practice habits.
- Our system engages the entire being of an of student, the mind, body, and spirt.
- Students will improve their hand-eye coordination, balance, and agility.
Life Skills and Values
At the Bujinkan Roselle Dojo we have strive for growth, self-development, and developing a strong character. Here is a list of life skills students will encounter at the dojo:
- Goal Setting
- Listening Skills
- Proper practice
- Study Habits
- Honesty and Integrity
- Conflict Avoidance
- And More
In addition to life skills, students will develop strong self-defense skills and strategies, that go beyond punching kicking and blocking.